Greater Toronto Snow Removal Jobs
Snow Plow Operators
Northview Maintenance Group Inc. is one of the fastest growing snow removal companies in the GTA. We are looking for hardworking and committed individuals to join our team in providing optimum snow removal services to our various clientele. Northview Maintenance Group Inc. guarantees paid hours regardless of if it snows. We offer full-time as well as part-time positions in a positive work environment. If you’re interested in becoming a part of a hardworking team, working in a positive environment and getting hands on experience in snow removal and maintenance, apply Now to begin your career.
SNOW PLOW DRIVERS
• $25-$30 per hour, based on experience
Snow Plow Drivers will be responsible for managing a small team of 1-3 workers in clearing and removing ice in parking lots, driveways, private roadways, sidewalks, walkways, steps, etc… They are also responsible for completing tasks such as maintenance, product delivery and stocking. This position requires the suitable candidate to work on an on-call basis with irregular hours, often overnight. The candidate must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work on short notice, depending on the weather. A company vehicle, as well as a list of locations in the GTA will be provided, which you will be held accountable for throughout the entire season. The candidate will also be eligible for a seasonal performance bonus.
• Operate a pickup truck with snow plow and salt dispenser attached
• Directly responsible for all snow clearing operations at list of assigned sites
• Manage small crew to successfully complete all assigned work safely and efficiently
• Flexibility to be on-call 24 hours a day/7 days a week (including holidays)
• Routinely carry out equipment maintenance and/or repair tasks including but not limited to: fueling, changing vehicle fluids, greasing and painting.
• Minimum of 1 year of commercial snow removal or related experience
• Minimum 5 years of insured driving experience with a G-level license
• Clean Driving record
• Ability to confidently maneuver vehicle with any type of automatic transmission, in tight or narrow quarters throughout snowy and icy conditions